Monday, July 13, 2009

Fuck Ryan Seacrest

I'm all for people making a decent living. And, I know that Fox Television and the producers of American Idol make a mint off of the highly rated television show. But why, why, WHY does Ryan Seacrest get $45 million for the next three seasons of Idol? It's not even his only job! And he doesn't do it all year long.

Am I jealous? Of course I am. But the fact is, I work my ass off all year long for less than 1 tenth of 1 percent of what he makes for working a summer job.

So fuck Ryan Seacrest, fuck American Idol, fuck the whole god damned capitalist system that creates massive amounts of wealth for a few lucky chosen people, while leaving the vast majority of hard working people to scrape together whatever pathetic living they can.

And fuck Simon Cowell too, because he is an asshole no matter what his salary is.

No comments:

Post a Comment